What will you learn?
- Surgery under 1:1 direct supervision with Wet Lab Practice,ICO-OSCAR scoring , Video Discussion, Theory,Phaco Machine Orientation
- Independent surgery under 1:1 direct supervision with Wet Lab Practice,ICO-OSCAR scoring , Video Discussion, Theory,Phaco Dynamics, Roll Play
- Therapeutic Competence: ? Familiarization with and competence in employing a spectrum of therapeutic options, both medical and surgical. Diagnostic Proficiency: ? Application of various diagnostics, including instrumental and clinical approaches, to confirm and understand anterior segment diseases. Research Exposure: ? Participation in research activities, clinical trials, and scholarly pursuits such as scientific presentations and manuscript publications.
Batch Number 1
No of Seats
25/1 Kalikapur Road , Berhampore ,Murshidabad Pin - 742101
Batch Number 2
No of Seats
HB-36/A/1, Sec.-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700106
- Qualified Postgraduates (MS/MD/DNB)
- Susrut Eye Foundation & Research Centre has started Cataract Fellowship in the year of 2008
- SUSRUT system has trained more than two thousands of ophthalmologists worldwide
- SUSRUT is conducting Cataract Fellowship for the ophthalmologist to stop the cataract blindness worldwide
- Long term fellowship cataract(one year) The Fellowship in Anterior Segment/IOL Surgery is a specialized program designed to provide comprehensive training in both surgical and medical aspects of anterior segment diseases. This program is meticulously crafted to equip highly motivated ophthalmic surgeons with the necessary skills and knowledge to emerge as leaders in the field. The rigorous curriculum ensures exposure to a diverse range of therapeutic options, encompassing both medical and surgical interventions.
- The Fellowship offers comprehensive training in the surgical and medical management of anterior segment diseases. The objective is to train highly motivated aspiring ophthalmic surgeons in an academic and clinically intense setting so that they can move on to become leaders in their field. They will have the opportunity to pursue their career as associate consultant and further as consultant at our premier institute apart from having tools to enter either a private practice or academic environment with a strong foundation in medical and surgical management of anterior segment diseases